Sunday 23 December 2012

Love to be One

I have always treated the word as a pride, distinction; venerate it for being a GIRL! Life has always been a spell of luck and has always lived up to make me feel as a better human being.... it is like bats in the belfry! As a soul who gives birth to a life, which gets the apotheosis of being a daughter, a sister, a mother! Treating one with responsibilities and efforts has always led to be a better human being and will always teach me how to be tender, caring and a lively soul. To talk more on glorious history of being a girl I would start with social organization which was created out of the mother- child relationship initially as a matrilineal clan system, long before the social organization became a norm... 
"Man is a social animal" I read this line long back as a kid and since  then I had piped down my perceptions of its exigency in today's cataloged era and the beginning alpha lady!! Stated how: she teaches you to be a new born baby, bring up a child and teaches to drill down a man into social animal. How important is a women in any society is arduous to define.
I live in a small country of a big continent as INDIA... I love my country and my society but an agitation of social norms, structure and constrain will never let live the word GIRL! Though the social domain has produced a new inception of LET LIVE GIRLS but the elderly apprehensions will not change so easily. It is been a decades to reform the thought and it will always be the same in here. I am not a frustrated girl but a victim of being the minority, a feast for dogs, and an object to admire sole property of her father, brother or husband and thing to work in KITCHEN! LOL! This all started up perhaps to save Indian women to shield from the barbarous Muslims invaders but the concept of developing and changing with the era is fallen between the crack of Gray mindset and old dogma...
Well it is not that bad also! At least I am educated - a revolutionary-its, fashion-its, an actor, an administrator, a sports -girl, a chef! (Sigh!)
Amazingly if a GIRL stands up to a position or record her name flashes up time and again to be an achievement! Well recently when I grew up...found words like molestation, eve teasing to be true! (Scared)
Yes I am a timid little girl, aghast, from the cruel beings...I am scared to wear cloths, fear full to move out in night, scared to eat, startled to drink and neither can fight back as I have been created to love, to care, take pain and to continue a clan of species...
My built up is not to make reflection in what is wrong in society but for a fact that how marvelous it can be a life full of will and freedom.
I cannot survive without this society more isolation has led to insanity (screams!) but this commonality is handicap with altercations like infant homicide, depriving education for the reason GIRL, dowry rapped in a firm parasite of caste, under developed mind set of not letting the women work and only a machine to give birth to babies, fornication! I know I know!! The list compendious and the list are as long as your arms! But I myself got a bit nostalgic to write further!
The question is not why but when! How long can be a king (once upon a time) is blamed to frame a postulate and hover between a hypocritical acumen of modernization and the parampara ( uufff!!!?)
                                                                          

Life is not a fairy tale! I learnt it as soon as I turned form a GIRL to a LADY!! Whenever I see a young girl standing in a queue I clock a grown up lady having her nose to grind-stone and fighting for her abandon, her leeway, exemption!
Why am I inquisitive to compare and look deep into how it started? As for social norms state... government protects, social workers save, people develop, men think...still I can not breathe fancy-free and live a life camouflaged?? (Bugged :O )
Never ending stories!! Never ending malady!!
So YES! I do have adulation for being a GIRL neither I wait for reforms. I do live life blessed and fancy. To thank my mother for a good character and will constitution that I can think with grey matter developed and to give a sense of right and wrong... exposure to learn and culture ( not to criticise !! LOL!! ) to be a perfect social girl! It’s not a social game GIRL but it is in fact a verdict to blame and learn! I did my part to tell you again to fight back ... be circumspect... grow... faith... style and carry an attitude to produce a better society!
It is not fare and personally I believe in theory "TO NOT TO BLAME OTHERS" to always pin point figures at the opposite counterpart THE MALE but to get out this vicious circle and help others to be FREE!!
I did my part!! And waiting for rest to....
PS: I PRAY FOR A FREE SOUL, FURTHER LIVING... WHO WERE AND ARE BEING VICTIMIZED! 


4 comments:

  1. awesum....felt and written....same feelings(same pinch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have read many articles but this one is some how close to mah heart .. gr8 work !! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it s a pleasure to c tht a girl is finding it real and true.. my whole motive to write this was to express as a grl !! thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete