Saturday 23 February 2013

I don't do fashion, I AM fashion...

As a young girl I feel the rat race is not letting me breath! True how can I?
A girl from upper middle class family which is also known as “bourgeois” has a lot of boon and bane! It is herculean to explain peer commonwealth that life is not all about “fashion” and “fashion” and
“Fashion”
The first I see as a college student is how to carry self??? I have a gargantuan competition- a great responsibility of decency and money constrains, they are in a way part and parcel of current living process!!(Sighs) If we drop back to my interest in “fashion” :(
I am a girl who could never understand the “FASHION” statement and the urge to be sexy in society as my clothes were purchased by my parents, I do not complain about it! It was amazing to go out and shop with them as then you seriously do not have to worry about this stupid thing knows as almighty- money! But the requirement of being sexy -hot -Pataki were not in there dictionary
My parents especially my mother believed in the concept of
1. Purchasing good qualities of cloths
2.  Dresses with a minimum exposure or translucent were rejected on the first sight (hell if they were in trend…)
3. Dark colors were preferred as I would make them dirty soon
4. My father loves color blue so if he was selecting, it had to end up into BLUE
5. Long kurties and t-shirts and shirts were encouraged
6. Their was no concept of matching accessories
7. A reliable foot wears with a good brand and preferred color black, white and red were bought as they would match with all dresses
8. looking smart was very essential
9. Last but not the least I was least interested in “fashion” me

“Fashion changes, but style endures.” 

I was really very happy with all this and felt gaga after each and every shopping sphere as I trusted them and were least bothered to be aware and my friends were also sailing in the same boat! Hmmm as kid I differently perceived it in many fancy dress competitions (LOL)
For my entire time I have been more busy in playing games like lock and key to institute level match of basket ball game to sprints to high jumps ! And this has turned me less toned, strong bones, scars full of body!  (Doh!!)
And a kid with leadership qualities, good planning and bla bla bla …
.
Right now in my post graduation it simply refers to a life I had lived as a waste! Here they prefer to be hap! Mod! Stylo! In “fashion”! Trendy! Glamorous!  And So forth
I would not consider myself a little less but yes I am out of stock for sure ;)
Again Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
Earlier I lived with a concept of believe in who you are! What matters is a good heart! I look beautiful the way I am! Simplicity is the best beauty!
But then hopes shattered into vein and I found it how important it is to carry you with time and “fashion”
Now! Now! I don’t say that former way is wrong neither were my parents , it was just that they always went for a sober “fashion” but here fashion has been dismantled by the term sexy and smart , you actually need to be both !
To be smarter you need brilliant trendy dresses … amazing money … good brands …. And loved ones who pay heavy bills!!
Once in a while even my parents are happy does that but not every day... week... month... they find it irrational and a concept with an arm and a leg!
They do not find it crafty to purchase 10 dresses and matching 10 foot wear and 10 accessories: O
They would always give me extra green gravy if I would spend them on books, food and some learning!
But I need to keep up with the “fashion”!
So I developed few awry rules!! Sharing them here may only help few more me to be happy after little shopping!!
1. I keep on a vigilant visit to big brands, and look for different trends and style on
  • I prefer to alter my old cloths and trim them to latest fashion
3. being to whole sale markets bring a great relief of bless!!
  • Mix match rocks! As Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening....
6. The biggest mantra is to be confident on what I carry or wear!
  •  Purchasing cheap but amazing shoes does help in proving to be posh!
7. Bag plays a beautiful part purchase more but cheap
  • The old “fashion” certainly comes back so save old!!
9. Purchase more t-shirts or shirts more than jeans as the jeans are rarely noticed!!
  •  Keep changing hair dressings
11. Wear good accessories and they are more flashy and noticeable!
  • Wear good perfume!! As “A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future.”


It is very important to realize that a health body can keep a healthy brain so eat good healthy food!! This will bring shine to your skin and give you a fresh look! This is an essential key to look good. And wearing makeup is occasionally good, if you still want to; prefer a light make up for the most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy...!
Remember: You should love yourself
Make your own style statement and when you mix -match and wear you sometimes end up being a "FASHION" statement! :P :P
(wINk)


All the very best to survive with grace!
PS: I would always love some tips for myself! A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous... 


No comments:

Post a Comment